The Ticket is issued for the Event on behalf of Asia Broadcasting Corporation (Pvt) Ltd (“Promoter”), subject to the Conditions indicated on this Ticket. Your purchase, possession and/or presentation of this Ticket to gain entry to the Event signify your agreement to the following Conditions:
- No admission to the Venue without a valid Ticket. No duplicate will be issued if any Ticket is stolen or lost. A defaced, illegible or incomplete Ticket may be invalid. No re-admission.
- Parental discretion is advised for anyone under the age of 18 years. Parents or guardians are responsible for minors at all times.
- Upon admittance to the event the spectator should carry proof of his/her identity in case it proves, necessary to confirm his/her right to the ticket. The receipt holders must produce valid identification which matches the information supplied at the time of purchase.
- An electronic ticket is valid for one person and gives the right to single admittance to the performance for which it is valid. Electronic ticket cannot be exchanged for an original ticket,
- The ticket receipt confirms the fact that the ticket was paid for, via the Website and should be presented to prove holder’s right to it, when necessary.
- The Management reserve the right to reschedule the Event and to alter or change the programme, staging without prior notification and without any liability whatsoever, however any alternative entry will be no lesser value than the Entry provided under this Ticket. There will be no refund or exchange of Ticket unless the Event is cancelled, in which case the Promoter’s sole liability shall be to provide a refund of the face value of the Ticket to the purchaser via the point of purchase.
- The show will take place in all weather conditions.
- This Ticket cannot be used for commercial, advertising or promotional purposes (e.g., hospitality packages, auctions or competitions) without the Management’s prior written consent. Any Ticket offered for sale, resold or transferred in such a manner will be void, and the Ticket holder may be refused admission or ejected without a refund.
- You shall comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements, rules and regulations (including, without limitation, Venue Ground Regulations while at the Venue.
- To purchase tickets on-line via the Website the User/Buyer shall have in his/her possession a valid credit/debit VISA or Master Card.
- To purchase a ticket the User/Buyer shall sign in to the Website using his/her name and password and select the event he/she would like to attend plus convenient date and time (Events for which tickets are available are marked with a Buy Ticket button). An on-line ticket board alongside name of Event indicates whether or not electronic tickets are available.
- The User/Buyer next selects Tickets (seats if applicable from the seating plan) which go into a shopping basket and proceeds with the payment within (Please Note) 20 minutes (after 20 minutes the unpaid ticket orders are automatically annulled: any money blocked within the system shall be returned to the User according to the conditions of the credit card company or issuing bank). The User/Buyer may then proceed with the purchasing process following the on-screen instructions.
- Prior to commencement of the payment procedure, the User/Buyer will be required to give the name and surname of each Ticket holder, if this is not done the personal details of the User/Buyer will be substituted. In this event (when several tickets have been purchased in the User/Buyer’s name), the User/Buyer will be required to accompany the ticket holders to the Event
After receiving payment confirmation, the User/Buyer will receive:
- An electronic ticket and receipt confirming purchase - in case of purchase of electronic ticket;
- The above-listed documents will automatically be sent to the User/Buyer’s e-mail address registered with the Website and to his/her online account.
• Ticket(s) bought online are non-refundable.
• Online purchased ticket(s) cannot be exchanged for cash.
• Ticket lost or stolen will not be replaced. Purchase of a new ticket is required. The organisers and gettickets.lk will not be liable or refund for the loss or damages of tickets.
• No exchange of ticket(s) purchased will be made under any circumstances.
• The Ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
• The Ticket holder agrees to submit to any physical search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
• The organisers reserve the right, without the refund of any portion of the Ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue or state laws, or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive.
• You shall comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements, rules and regulations (including, without limitation, Venue Ground Regulations while at the Venue.
• You shall not bring into (or use within) the Venue any prohibited items, including but not limited to (a) dangerous or hazardous items, illegal substances, weapons, bottles, or any other article that may compromise public safety and/or may pose a hazard or nuisance to any other person and/or (b) any sponsorship, promotional or marketing material.
• You shall not bring into (or use within) the Venue any equipment that is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to the Event or any aspect of it, except for mobile phones. Unauthorized photography or use of recording equipment is prohibited.
• The Management may search all persons and property at any time and may refuse admission to or eject any person/s who refuses to be searched or who possesses prohibited items. Prohibited items may be confiscated. You may be refused admission or ejected for inappropriate behavior or behavior likely to cause damages, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with these Conditions, the Venue Ground Regulations or the reasonable requests of the Management or for public safety.
• This Ticket and all intellectual property rights in this Ticket remain the property of the Promoter at all time.
• You are expected to conduct yourself as per the Sri Lankan norms and values.
• If this Ticket is used in breach of these Conditions, it is (and, in such case, the Management reserve the right to cancel this Ticket and to retain any monies paid for it) and the Ticket holder may be refused admission to or ejected from the Venue with refund.
• For more details please call gettickets.lk on +94 114 385 880 / +94 114 385 881
NOTE TO PURCHASER: TREAT THESE TICKETS AS YOU WOULD ANY OTHER VALUABLE OR CASH. Unauthorized duplication, alteration, or sale of this ticket may prevent admittance to the event.